Treatments of the hip
Regenerative treatments increase the natural healing abilities of the body. Arthritis of the hip which is a painful joint disease especially seen in the elderly, can occur in any age. Cellular treatments may also help in relieving the symptoms after arthritis, fracture or injuries. According to its cause, some hip pain can be treated easily while some of them impair life quality and become difficult to treat. In our center, each patient is evaluated in detail and the success of regenerative treatment is evaluated. In selected cases, regenerative cells are injected into the hip and cellular treatment is applied. The next day, patients who do not have heavy jobs may return to work. Along with reduced pain, regular and proper exercises are advised.
Advantages of the Treatment
- Joint, tendon and ligament functions get better
- Damage due to injury or arthritis of the hip is repaired and rejuvenated.
- There is no need for a major cut or trauma to the body.
- Pain is minimal or none existing, there is no need for general anesthesia. Rapid recovery is maintained.
- There is no risk of allergic reaction or side effects.