Treatment of Fractures that do not unite (Non-union)
Stem cell treatments with RegenCell method may help treatment of non-union fractures. Non-union is mentioned when fractured bone does not heal properly. Bones have the capacity to heal on their own and fractures usually unite without any complications with a proper treatment.
Treatment of non-union fractures include surgical methods among traditional treatment methods which is a painful process and do not have guaranteed success at the end of a long rehabilitation duration. As an alternative to surgery, we offer supporting tissue healing with stem cell regenerative treatments. This method has many advantages over surgery:
Advantages of the Treatment
- Joint, tendon and ligament functions get better
- It helps uniting non-union fractures
- There is no need for a major cut or trauma to the body.
- Pain is minimal or none existing, there is no need for general anesthesia. Recovery is fast.
- There is no risk of allergic reaction or side effects.
The best solution to causes that make you sick may come from your own body, your own cells.